Affordable Clear Aligners Treatment at Precision Orthodontics
What Do I Need to Know About Clear Aligners?
If you’re looking for an innovative, low-impact way to perfect your smile, you’ve come to the right place. Clear Aligners is a series of clear aligners fit exclusively for you and switched periodically as your teeth begin to shift. The experienced team at Precision Orthodontics is proud to offer clear aligners to kids and adults in the Cleveland and Youngstown areas. No two smiles are the same, and we ensure a personalized treatment plan for every case.
Are Clear Aligners Right for You?
If your teeth are crowded, crooked, gapped or otherwise misaligned, clear aligners may be the right solution for you. Clear Aligners can also treat overbites, underbites, crossbites and open bites. While there are tons of benefits to this treatment, we also understand that our patients have some questions.
Benefits of Clear Aligners
- Appearance. Because of its clear, smooth appearance,is the least intrusive and least noticeable path to a straighter smile.
- Comfort. It is more comfortable than traditional braces, with no sharp hardware to worry about.
- Hygiene. Since your aligners are removable, makes it easy to maintain your current dental cleaning routine.
- Eating. As long as you remove your aligners before eating and brush your teeth afterwards, there are no off-limit foods when it comes to clear aligners.
- Results! The result of clear aligners is a straight, beautiful smile! Clear Aligners often offers faster timelines for treatment.
Common Clear Aligners Concerns
- Cost. Traditional clear aligners have been a bit more expensive than traditional braces. However, with new technology we bring you aligners at an affordable price.
- Convenience. Clear Aligners must be worn 22 hours per day to be effective. This means you must take them everywhere you go: to restaurants, work, parties and beyond. You also must be prepared to brush your teeth after every meal before putting your aligners back in.
- Consistency. It’s crucial aligners are worn the recommended time. For patients, children and teens in particular, might not be the right option if treatment isn’t followed through accordingly.
Clear Aligners for Adults
Clear Aligners is the most common route for adults who want to straighten their teeth. The appearance is discreet and the maintenance is simple. They also tends to work quickly, sometimes taking just six months to complete treatment. Adults typically have more predictable routines (and more responsible habits) than children, making aligners a perfect option for patients motivated to take ownership of their care.
Clear Aligners for Kids
Clear aligners are also a viable option for children and teenagers. Clear Aligners promote confidence with its minimal, sleek appearance. Wearing a series of clear aligners is also more comfortable than braces. With traditional braces also comes more possibility for malfunction, such as loose wires or brackets, and this possibility is eliminated with aligners. Ultimately, parents know their children best. If you believe clear aligners is the best plan of treatment for your child and that they can handle the responsibility of keeping them in for at least 22 hours a day, Precision Orthodontics will work to make that a reality for you!
Clear Aligners vs. Braces
If you’re considering a couple of different options to straighten your smile, you’re not alone! There are pros and cons to both aligners and braces. Here are a few key comparisons:
- Clear Aligners treatment takes six months to two years to complete, while braces take around one to three years.
- Clear Aligners is removable by the patient, whereas braces are not.
- Brushing is similar, but braces require special floss threaders. Clear Aligners users will need to brush and soak aligners regularly, as well as brush teeth more often.
- You will begin a new set of aligners every two weeks, but visit the orthodontist less often with Clear Aligners because we give you multiple sets at a time. Braces patients visit the orthodontist more frequently.
- Traditional Clear Aligners were typically a bit more costly than both traditional and clear braces.
- Clear Aligners might not be an option for certain complex cases, in that case braces would most often be the recommended alternative.
Financing and More
At Precision Orthodontics, we accept most forms of insurance as well as all major credit and debit cards. Our team is passionate about making best in class orthodontic care affordable for you, so we are always available to discuss financing options. Are you ready to take the next step towards your Clear Aligners treatment? The team at Precision Orthodontics looks forward to helping you. To schedule your free consultation, simply call our office or fill out our online contact form!